Cloud Architect Career Development Program
Cloud Architect Career Development PLUS LIVE CLASSES
- Length: 16-week (average)
- Content Format: Hybrid (Live Classes and Pre-Recorded) w/ Lab Access
- Live Component: Yes (3x Weekly)
- Soft Skills Component: Yes
- Resume & Placement Assistance: Yes
- Slack Access: Yes
- Extras: Opportunities for Publication and Collaboration
Our Cloud Architect Career Development Program focuses on helping you get your first cloud architect job by bridging the gap between what employers desire and where you are today. We not only focus on the cloud architect training from a technical aspect, but also the equally important soft skills required of a modern business professional.
Our Program is designed to transform your career and to help you get hired with a higher cloud architect salary! Included in the program is over 250 hours of content, with approximately 100 hours of Live sessions, 100 hours of Recorded Sessions, and 50 hours of Labs.
Current Live Class Schedule, all classes are recorded:
- Tuesday 9:00 AM EDT
- Thursday 4:00 PM EDT
- Friday 12:00 PM EDT
Our program focuses on the following:
- Developing deep cloud knowledge
- Gaining hands-on cloud and datacenter experience
- Overcoming the perception of “inexperience”
- Building your professional development and career plan
- Building your get hired plan
- Building your personal brand
- Improving your emotional intelligence
- Improving your communication skills
- Improving your leadership abilities
- Improving your executive presence
- Getting your resume in the hands of the hiring manager
- Learning how to interview like a champion
- Learning how to negotiate a higher salary
We have helped countless professionals, and we can help you too! According to Glassdoor the average annual salary of a cloud architect in the US is $153,318. Every day you aren’t hired you are losing $589.68. Let us help you get hired faster and accelerate your career with our cloud training.
We have more than 20 years of experience.
At Go Cloud Careers our goal is to help individuals achieve their dream career in cloud computing. We achieve this by focusing on soft skills, as well as technical competency. Whether their desire is to work in cloud architecture, cloud infrastructure, cloud security, machine learning, or any of the multitude of other cloud engineering jobs; we help our students succeed. Our students are guided to find the best fit for their individual learning paths; and their training focuses on a combination of cloud computing skills, technical skills, soft skills, and certifications training.
We provide the opportunity for multiple hands on labs, and our students build their own clouds. In addition to learning the fundamentals of cloud computing as a cloud-agnostic, all of the live architecture design sessions are completed using at least two different cloud service platforms (including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform). By using our approach of helping you achieve technical competency; and improving your soft skills, communication skills, and interview skills, we have been able to guide many individuals to the cloud computing career of their dreams.