Cloud Engineer Career Development
- Length: Self-Paced
- Content Format: Hybrid (Live Classes and Pre-Recorded) w/ Lab Access
- Live Component: Yes
- Soft Skills Component: Yes
- Resume & Placement Assistance: Yes
- Slack Access: Yes
- Extras: Opportunities for Publication and Collaboration
The Cloud Engineer Career Development Program is a one-of-a-kind program that will give you all the skills to get your first cloud engineer job! In this program we cover everything you need to get hired and build an amazing cloud engineering career.
This is an extremely deep, hands-on program that will have employers competing to hire you! Not only will you have the opportunity to take part in weekly live sessions, you will also have access to hundreds of hours of record content, as well as a vibrant slack community.
In this program, we teach the following key cloud engineer skills and more!
- Common cloud architectures and rationale – Pure cloud, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and hybrid multi-cloud
- AWS, Azure and Openstack clouds
- Critical Linux skills – Linux administration, Linux engineering, and Linux shell scripting
- Critical coding skills – Python coding
- Infrastructure as code – Terraform
- Labs, Labs, and more labs – including designing and building your own cloud
- Overcoming the perception of “inexperience”
- Building your professional development and career plan
- Building your get hired plan
- Building your personal brand
- Improving your emotional intelligence
- Improving your communication skills
- Improving your leadership abilities
- Improving your executive presence
- Getting your resume in the hands of the hiring manager
- Learning how to interview like a champion
- Learning how to negotiate a higher salary
We are providing this life changing career development program for only 1-2 days’ pay for the average cloud engineer. According to Glassdoor the average annual salary of a cloud engineer in the US is $116,125. Every day you aren’t hired you are losing $485.10. Let us help you get hired faster and accelerate your career with our cloud training.
We have more than 20 years of experience.
At Go Cloud Careers our goal is to help individuals achieve their dream career in cloud computing. We achieve this by focusing on soft skills, as well as technical competency. Whether their desire is to work in cloud architecture, cloud infrastructure, cloud security, machine learning, or any of the multitude of other cloud engineering jobs; we help our students succeed. Our students are guided to find the best fit for their individual learning paths; and their training focuses on a combination of cloud computing skills, technical skills, soft skills, and certifications training.
We provide the opportunity for multiple hands on labs, and our students build their own clouds. In addition to learning the fundamentals of cloud computing as a cloud-agnostic, all of the live architecture design sessions are completed using at least two different cloud service platforms (including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform). By using our approach of helping you achieve technical competency; and improving your soft skills, communication skills, and interview skills, we have been able to guide many individuals to the cloud computing career of their dreams.